Monday, March 6, 2017

Elder May: Chapter 46

We are so amazed at all the stuff this Elder is doing.  District Leader, teaching, working hard and still maintains his fun sense of humor.   We love him so much and miss him even more, but oh, so proud of him!  He would also love to hear from anyone through email or letter.  His current address is on the blog and his email is hmay@myldsmail.net.  Enjoy!!

Chapter 46:

1. Gandy Beach Cleanup time!
2. Akino came to church!
3. *cough cough* I don't feel good...
4. Sooooo what do you need to review this lesson?
5. You and Elder Swapp are staying

Hey everyone! I had a really great week this week! We were able to stay busy and teach a lot.  That is always the better week to have.

Wednesday is where the first quote comes from. We were able to go to the beach and help clean it up a bit. I don't have the picture yet but I will try and get it. It was really fun! You never know what you are going to find. We found alcohol bottles, miniature kit kats, crabs, a tire iron, fish skeletons, a dining room table and a monkey wrench. Crazy stuff.

We can skip to Sunday when we finally had some Micronesians come to church and want to come back next week. They drove themselves and everything. #blessings

We called a lady to confirm with her so we don't need to bike to her house if she isn't ready and she answered and after we introduced ourselves she said "ohhhh *cough* I don't feel good." So after I tried setting up for next week she said "I talked to my dad and he said we should look for a Christian Church instead." Too funny when we get dropped for silly reasons.

Fourth  is a lesson we had with Semisi who asked if we could go over the Plan of Salvation again because he loves it. We asked what he remembered from when we last went over it and he explains all of it perfectly including the Spirit World and what happens there so I asked why he thought he needed to go over it again and he said, " I don't but I like it so much." So we taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ and explained more in depth about everything.

ps- the word for repentance in Pohpeian is Kelula.

Last is our transfer calls for this past week. Elder Swapp and I are going to stay here and kill it. I am excited! Talk to you all next week and I love you all.

Love - Elder May

No comments:

Post a Comment