Thursday, December 7, 2017

Elder May: Chapter 83




Love this Elder's face!!
Boy, we are watching the days tick by until we get to talk to this boy on Christmas.  I absolutely can’t wait to see him and hear him again.  If anyone is planning on sending him a box for Christmas, he loves gift cards and Kit-Kats.  Love him and miss him but oh, so proud of this Elder! Enjoy!!

Chapter 83:

Sorry that this will be short but I have had an awesome week!

1) we have had an awesome week!
2) Christmas time! Time for Christmas music!
3) Baptist Living Christmas tree!

We had fun meeting with people, especially with those that have Baptismal dates!
I am loving going around hearing all the Christmas music!
I got to go to an event at a baptist church and they sang o holy night very well. Ask my mom for the video!

I love you all!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment