Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elder Hayden: Chapter 37



 
Love and miss this Elder very much!  But love the pictures… Love him, miss him but oh, so proud of him!  Enjoy!

Chapter 37:

1)      "This church isn't a place to be, it's a place to belong" -Brother Drossos
2)      Dorian might be a part of the Easter message!!! 

This week was really good. I apologize for not being able to email for a couple of weeks but I am alive and doing well. I was transferred to Clearwater and that is right on the side of the gulf. It makes for pretty good pictures. 

We are teaching a ton of people here. Every other day we meet a new family from Micronesia and it is fantastic because they all of them learned English in school so they all speak it fluently. 

I am very grateful to be here and I love you all. Thanks for the love and support. I will keep you updated when people start progressing more and more. The quotes come from a recent Convert Elder Durrant has and I get to teach now too named Dorian Drossos who might be in the next Easter video and I will keep you updated on that as well. Love you all. 

Elder May








No comments:

Post a Comment