Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Elder May: Chapter 101





As we watched General Conference and heard all the new and exciting changes for the church, I was very humbled to know that Elder was watching it too at the same time with families who welcomed into their home.  When the announcement that there are currently 67,049 missionaries serving throughout the world, I was grateful that two of them are ours.  When Pres. Nelson announced the new temples, I got goose bumps with each announcement.  I echo Elder May’s testimony that God lives and knows us.  I am grateful for sons who are willing to serve (even though I am not always happy about it).  We love him, we miss him and we are oh, so proud of him! Enjoy!!

Chapter 101:
1) Building life skills, even in the last month
2) Painting!
3) How many things can one prophet change in general Conference haha! I sustain every decision though!

This week we spent a lot of time packing stuff so we could move! It was pretty slow moving but it was good to get it all ready so we could move into the best apartment in the mission! It is so nice! We live in the middle of our area, in a 1200 sq. Foot apartment, overlooking a lake. We even have an elevator! To be honest though, I just might not unpack. I put everything I own in my suitcases so I might just leave it there. Not sure yet. I unpacked my white shirts, and suits but other than that it’s pretty much packed. We will see.

We also got to help a member family paint their family room which was really fun! They are awesome and moving to Utah soon and told me to visit anytime! I have no idea why we didn’t all take a picture at the time. Probably because I am moving before they are so I will still see them many times before then.

Thought this was cute...
After we moved on Friday and set up our different appointments for conference we went to the families’ home for conferences. What A Great General Conference! It started out on the spiritual high of the solemn assembly and just went uphill from them. When he announced that we won’t be reporting too much with the new way of “Ministering” one of the members we were with nearly shouted “Hallelujah!” I am excited for the chances for being more unified in our ward, motivated by love, and the diverse ways we will be able to serve Gods children. From each talk I was able to write at least one individual note for how I want to live my life or improve. It was really cool. 

I love this gospel and am glad that I can keep serving. I love the Lord and am glad I can serve Him. I love my spiritual siblings and am glad I can serve them. 

My new address is near 9737 Tranquility Lake Cir, apt. 304, Riverview, FL 33578 just so everyone knows.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment