Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Elder May: Chapter 98




He is in the very back - poking his head up!
Boy, the days are slow but the weeks go by so quickly.  We have about 50 days left until we see this missionary.  I remember sending him 100-day package and thinking that the last 100 or less days would never get here.  But slow and steady wins the race for sure and here we are, getting closer by each p-day email.  Transfers are coming this week so he is hoping to stay in this area that he has been in so long but we know that the Lord will place him where he needs to be.  We love him, we miss him so much but we are oh, so proud of him!  Enjoy!!

Chapter 98:

So I forgot to write a weekly email. I will let you know that things are going well, I am happy, I am praying a lot for everything going on in life but I am loving to work hard in these closing weeks of my mission. This is the last week of my second to last transfer. Hopefully I don't leave but I will do whatever the Lord needs to me to. 

My mom has pictures she can add on her. She's the best!

 Love you all!


Love that smile!
He told me to show this one to dad... LOL!

Asking Siri where to find converts...



He connected himself all the way to Jesus Christ - I thought it was pretty cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment